expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


Tonight’s entry comes from Megan Miller’s suggestion, “If the world was ending, what would you do on your last day?” This is quite a hard question to answer and hopefully one I will never have to contemplate in real life! I believe that I would prioritize my last wishes to be with my friends and family. I would make sure to visit my closest friends. I would love to sit around with them and have a few last great laughs. They have always managed to make my day, so I would definitely have them make my last day as well. If there were enough time, I would try to knock out as many items off of my bucket list as possible. I would try to go skydiving, which I would have the perfect opportunity for, because who cares if there was an accident on my last day anyway? I would also try to do as many random acts of kindness during my last day as possible. A few more out there, silly things I would do for the first time on my last day would be to shoot a gun, ride a motorcycle, and zip line. Finally, the most important activity I would do on my last day would be to spend it with my family. They have been such an important part in my life that there is no way I could spend my last day without seeing them. I would visit my extended family, including my aunt and uncle from Warsaw, Missouri and my mother’s side of the family from Elkland. I would let them know how much I love them and how much of an impact they have had on me. Although it is not pleasant to picture our last day on earth, it sure puts our priorities in order now.
Wednesday, July 9

No comments:

Post a Comment