expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


I decided to once again search for a writing topic on the class page’s prompt generator for my twenty-fifth and final daily blog entry. “What are your 'Seven Wonders'--or the seven most amazing things your eyes have seen? Describe the places, objects, people or accomplishments in your life that are the most meaningful and life-affirming experiences of your existence?” Two places that I consider wonders in my life are my grandparent’s house and Truman State University. My grandparent’s house is where I spent a majority of my childhood. There are so many wonderful memories stored in that house, and I always love visiting. My college is a wonderful place for me because I genuinely feel at home there, and it is where I met the best friends of my life. There are not many objects I posses that are worthy to be considered a wonder, but one of my favorites is a hand-written letter from my one-hundred-year old great-grandmother that she wrote to me for Christmas of 2012. I have it saved away and will keep and treasure it for the rest of my life. The biggest accomplishment in my life is my general happiness with where I am in life and the path I’ve taken to get here. I am proud of the friends I have made and the places I have been. Finally, there are many more than three wonders of my most meaningful relationships with people. I am thankful for my friends who have always supported me, and I am thankful for my absolutely amazing family. I would not be half the person I am today without the teachings and life lessons from my parents. They have showed me unconditional love and have been great role models for when I am ready to be a parent. I am quite thankful for the wonders in my life!
Sunday, July 20

No comments:

Post a Comment