expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


This evening’s daily blog entry comes from the class’s prompt generator. "What does a day mean?  Compare your family or friends to the days of the week.  Who is a Monday?  A Friday?  A Sunday?  Write about your comparisons in a longer piece." I think this will be a fun exercising in comparing. My best friend, Justin is a Friday. Everyone looks forward to Friday; it signals the end of a stressful workweek and the beginning of a fun and relaxing weekend. Last semester, I would study hard all day and typically end up pretty stressed, even if I accomplished several of my goals for the day. Justin is a Friday because at the end of all of those stressful days, I was rewarded with hanging out with my friends, especially Justin who was always excited to see me come back from the library. Seeing him meant my busy day was over, and it was time to have a fun night. My other really great friend, Katelyn, is a Saturday. Katelyn was easily my favorite friend in high school. We could make the best out of any night, no matter what we were doing. Saturdays are the highlight of the weekend; they are the most fun and that night, you still do not have to worry about school or work the next morning. Katelyn is a Saturday because I always had the most fun with her. We would paint the town red and have no concerns about the world or our daily responsibilities. Finally, my grandma is a Sunday. Sundays are the conclusion to the weekend. Before it is time to begin another five days of work, we get to relax one more day. My grandma reminds me of a Sunday because she is always cheerful, sunny, and optimistic. We go to church together every week and seeing her is a great way to end my week.
Tuesday, July 15

No comments:

Post a Comment