expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


Today’s journal entry comes from Tareena Penrod’s suggestion. She wrote about her favorite smart phone apps and had great success. The app I probably use the most is Facebook. It is definitely my guilty pleasure; sometimes I spend way too much time on it scrolling through my feed, but I do like to see how my friends are doing from Iowa and St. Louis. I also use my texting app a lot. I constantly text my friend, Justin. We talk about our summer plans and things we are going to do this semester. Another app I use frequently is my safari web browser. I like to check news updates from Google about current events and upcoming video games. I also get on Wikipedia often and read interesting pages. Snapchat is another application I use often. Although I do not send many of them, I receive dozens a day from my goofy friends. Some are funny and some are incredibly stupid, but I still love getting notifications from them! My music app is essential in my life. I love hearing songs from Imagine Dragons and One Republic, and I can check out new songs on iTunes Radio from bands who sound similar to my favorites. This app is so important in my daily activities that I won’t even run without using it! Two apps I use for entertainment are ifunny and meme base. Both of them post funny pictures from registered users. I always fall back on these apps when I am having a bad day and need a laugh! Finally, one of my favorite apps is tumblr. I get updates on pictures from Italy, funny pictures and videos, and personal status updates from my friends. While most of these apps seem silly and unimportant, I would definitely be lost without them!
Monday, July 14

No comments:

Post a Comment