expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


New York Times online has a blog dedicated to learning and has a plethora of great topics to write about. For example, “What movies, shows or books do you wish had sequels, spinoffs or new episodes?” I get extremely passionate about my favorite stories and really get into the plots. A few of my favorite movies that I am ready for sequels to come out are Salt, X-Men, the Avengers, and James Bond. Salt is a high-octane action movie staring Angelina Jolie. The ending is a real cliffhanger, as she recently escaped from custody and is evading the U.S. government. The movie ended abruptly and I am very interested to see what happens next! I love nearly all of the Marvel movies, but the Avengers and X-Men are two of my favorites. After watching the recent X-Men movie, I really cannot wait to see what happens next! Then there’s the excellent cast of the Avengers; next year’s sequel should be pretty amazing as well. Finally, the James Bond series has always entertained me. Skyfall was the best yet in my opinion, and with a new Bond and head of MI6, the sequel is very anticipated and has high expectations. Two of my favorite television shows are the NBC comedies, the Office and Parks and Recreation. While the Office ended with their ninth season finale last year, Parks and Recreation will just be starting their last season this fall. Both shows have provided me with countless laughs over the years, and spinoff series would only continue the comedy! My favorite book series, like so many others, is Harry Potter. The books have entertained millions with a heroic fantasy. However, this is one series I hope is left alone. I think the story achieved perfection on its own and there is no way a sequel could match it. All of these sources of entertainment have had great runs, and I am excited to see what the future holds.
Saturday, July 12

No comments:

Post a Comment