expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Daily Blog Entry


Today’s journal entry comes from Abigail Shockley’s suggestion, “We all have tons of favorites. We have favorite foods, favorite bands, TV shows, moments and memories, quotes, and the list goes on and on.” I thought this seemed like a fun topic to write about! For the next few minutes, I’ll free write on all of my favorite things. My favorite foods are Italian and seafood. I really enjoy a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs or salmon and asparagus. My favorite bands are without a doubt OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons. I am so excited to see OneRepublic in concert next month along with the Script and American Authors, two more of my favorites! My favorite TV shows, as mentioned yesterday, are the Office and Parks and Recreation. I also enjoyed Fox’s Prison Break when it was on the air. My all time favorite memories were meeting my new friends from college and going to Silver Dollar City with my family. My favorite quote is from Albert Einstein, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” My favorite restaurants are Nakato and Cheddar’s. My favorite video games are Halo and Assassin’s Creed. My favorite school subjects are science and math. I especially enjoy biology and chemistry. My favorite color is blue because I think it’s soothing and relaxing and reminds me of the sky and ocean. My favorite car is a silver Chevrolet Corvette. My favorite foreign country is Italy. My favorite books are Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl. My favorite breed of dog is a golden retriever. My favorite fruits are peaches and blueberries. My favorite soda is vanilla Coke. My favorite animals are dogs and eagles. My favorite stores are Best Buy, Gamestop, and Barnes and Noble.
Sunday, July 13

No comments:

Post a Comment