expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Free Writing List

1.     I believe in God
2.     I believe in finding happiness
3.     I believe that there is a higher purpose
4.     I believe God has a plan
5.     I believe that we all have unique, special talents
6.     I believe in equal rights for all, regardless of race, sex, orientation, and all other discriminating factors
7.     I believe that we shape our own happiness.
8.     I believe that the Office is one of the greatest shows of all time
9.     I believe that laughter is one of the best and most underrated cures
10.  I believe that humans are inherently good, just sometimes make bad decisions.
11.  I believe in an afterlife.
12.  I believe in thinking for one’s self, and looking into your own faiths and beliefs regardless of family pressures or traditions.
13.  I believe that education is extremely valuable and should be a high priority in everyone’s life.
14.  I believe that teachers should have much higher salaries.
15.  I believe that soldiers should be paid much more.
16.  I believe that there is too much emphasis on sports and pressure on promising athletes.
17.  I believe that pro athletes get paid too much.
18.  I believe that everyone should directly work with people at once.
19.  I believe that everyone should travel to Washington D.C. at least once in there life times.
20.  I believe that marriage is extremely sacred and should only happen with two very serious and committed individuals.
21.  I believe that couples of the same sex should have the right to marry
22.  I believe that God does not hate homosexuals; he is known for loving everyone after all!
23.  I believe that art and music are great outlets for human expression (although sadly, not for me)
24.  I believe that people should lend a helping hand or an open ear more often.
25.  I believe something as simple as a smile or hello can drastically change someone’s life for the better.
26.  I believe in not retaliating against your enemies.
27.  I believe that the best revenge is to live your life as happily as possible, acting like the wrong someone did upon you has no effect
28.  I believe that friendships are an extremely powerful fore and can greatly influence us.
29.  I believe that people should always try something before rejecting it as unfavorable.
30.  I believe that churches should be accepting of all types of people.

31.  I believe that everyone should volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment