expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 27, 2014

Daily Blog Entry

For today’s daily blog post, I decided to use the daily prompt generator found on Ms. A.’s classroom webpage. The prompt said, "What made them so interesting?  Remember a unique classmate from your past.  Write about him/her." I immediately thought of one of my very close friends since the fifth grade. Her name is Katelyn, and I have always held her in high regard for her high character, zany sense of humor, and ability to make the best out of any situation and to instantly brighten anyone’s day. She and I were in several extracurricular activities together in school, including student council and Future Business Leaders of America. Over the past several years, I have had the privilege to get to know her exceptionally well and now look back as knowing an interesting and unique friend. Katelyn has always been a positive role model for others. She always made it a point to be a friend to everyone, especially those who were bullied or seen as an outcast. In fact, Katelyn is currently planning on working in a field where she can be a counselor to mentally challenged children; she’ll do anything to be a friend for those in need! She is also one of the funniest friends I have ever had. Katelyn is the type of person who can make nearly any situation funny. I have laughed more just from her comments at a comedy than the actual movie! I always want to hang out with her for a good laugh! Finally, she is incredibly goofy, especially in public! Many teenage girls I have been around are very concerned with their appearance and actions, but Katelyn has always been more concerned about living in the moment and not caring about what other people think about her, as long as she gets to have a great time. I think Katelyn is unique for having a clear head; she knows exactly what is important to her in life and will always be an amazing friend.

Friday, June 28

No comments:

Post a Comment