expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Daily Blog Entry

All right, it is time to begin my first daily blog entry. I was not quite sure what to write about. Since it is the first entry, I thought long and hard about what important topic to write about. Should it match the theme of my blog and be about Italy? Perhaps I should write about starting my first summer college courses? In the end, I decided on keeping it simple and describing my day to my fellow classmates. Today was quite eventful, busy, and tiring. Work, as usual, left me exhausted. I hate standing on my feet for hours at a time, and impolite customers do not make it go by any faster. Working at Culver’s is fine for now, but I cannot wait to use the experience to obtain a more desirable job next summer. Hopefully I can use a close reference to get on at a professional pet sitter agency in Springfield. I would definitely prefer to work with animals over people any day! Once my shift was over, I returned home to get ready for something I have been looking forward to all week, my sister’s wedding rehearsal dinner. Kayla is getting married on Saturday, and tonight our and her fiancĂ©’s families met at the wedding location, Tuscan Hill, in Strafford. I was so excited to see the beautiful house and lawn where my sister will be married. I cannot believe the day is almost here for my sister to get married and move out to live with her husband, Bobby. We met all of the members of the groom’s side, and I finally got to meet the fellow groomsmen, including Bobby’s best friend from New York City. I do not how I will feel saying goodbye to the friend I have lived with for twenty years. It was a surreal experience to watch her and Bobby walk down the aisle during rehearsal. Needless to say, that’s all that’s going to be on my mind tomorrow!  

 Thursday, June 26 

No comments:

Post a Comment